Drug & Alcohol Rehab Admissions
Admission to Landmark Recovery
There is a simple 24/7/365 rehab admissions process available at Landmark Recovery to get yourself, or your loved one into treatment.
Here is an easy guide to follow:
- You will speak with a treatment relationship team member at 855-553-7487 before admission into Landmark Recovery.
- Our treatment relationship team will get all the required information to find the next best course of action for your treatment.
- Our treatment team will get the necessary insurance information and explain the payment options available to you before admission.
- A thorough investigation into your history and a physical examination will be conducted by our medical staff to guarantee a safe and secure transition into the program.
- We ask that any previous treatment experiences or other conditions that could assist your treatment are made known to us, as well as any other knowledge that might be helpful to your situation. This information will help clinicians to develop a treatment plan best suited for you, including but not limited to, detoxification and specific therapy programs.
- Landmark Recovery will make the appropriate release of information to other professionals available.
- A higher level of care may be necessary for anyone with cases involving acute psychiatric conditions according to some of the exclusionary criteria for admission into Landmark Recovery's program.
An assessment and screening process will be conducted in-person for all patients admitted to Landmark Recovery. An intake Clinician and Nurse will ensure that the rehab administration process goes smoothly. ASAM criteria are utilized by Landmark Recovery to ascertain a patient's appropriateness for admission and level of care with minimal restriction to meet the patient's needs.
Any patients who have one or more of the following conditions will not be admitted to Landmark for any degree of care. Any existing Landmark patients who start showing any of the conditions below will be transferred without delay to a suitable facility outside:
- Needs assistance with any activities of daily living (bathing, dressing, grooming, etc.).
- The patient is actively suicidal, as noted by actual attempts at suicide or if the patient endorses a detailed, premeditated plan coupled with intent and available means.
- The patient demonstrates violent behavior (including verbal or physical aggression) or endorses homicidal ideation towards staff or other patients or has detailed, premeditated plans for such behavior.
- Patients have either diagnosed or undiagnosed mental health disorder that presents with such severity that it will prevent the patient from actively participating in his or her treatment in a residential setting.
- Patients have an acute, life-threatening illness or condition that requires transfer to an inpatient level of care.
Any patients who are less than 20 weeks pregnant may be admitted to any degree of care except for detoxification. PHP boarding, residential treatment, and detoxification.
If you have additional questions regarding Rehab Admisions, call Landmark today at 855-553-7487